Knight Rider is back ...

|

I just dont believe this. I find myself excited knowing that Knight Rider series is returning this Sept on NBC. And I like the looks of the new kitt as well. Its a pretty Mustang named KITT 3000.

You can know more about the series on NBC's website. They have alot of stuff including bios, downloadable contents and the full episodes as well.

Here comes the trailer ...


Actually NBC aired a movie in February and now they've started it as a series. The only episode they've aired so far is available on their website :)

Lets go watch it!

3 comments:

Me said...

aweeee MAN! i had noo idea, this is so awesumly gr8!......... i LOURVED knight rider!, the new car looks amazing wesey!

Umair said...

oh yaar comon.
How can this possibly beat the original kitt?
a mustang? of all the cars out there!!
the mustang had its glory days back in the 60s and 70s but now ever since they came out with the sub 20K version of it, they've cheapened it.
the pontiac trans-am looks much nicer back in the day.
if i was picking a car for it today, it would have been the dodge challenger.

BA said...

@ Saba, if u need the episodes and movie? Contact me, i've got them all :).

@ umair, if u get so logical, u just lose the fun. kitt's quite illogical altogether anyways. Make sure you wear the shoes of a 10 yr old b4 u watch these, othawise u'll not like it anyways :) .

About the things I dint like about it, well yeah, the selection of the car is not good. Secondly, I really dont like the idea of changing the music. They should'v played the same title music at any cost, but its not the same :( .. rest looks ok.

Post a Comment